Environment, Health and Safety Policy
IPS is committed to conduct business in an environmentally responsible manner to minimize our impact on the environment. We are also committed to the Health and Safety measures for our Employees, Clients and Sub-contractors.
To meet this commitment, we strive to:
- Manage and implement a systematic approach to environment, health and safety management system which includes IPS standards, Client requirement, Safety procedures and practices and emergency preparedness.
- Minimizing our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, minimizing waste and the efficient and optimum use of energy and other resources.
- Encourage transparency in reporting risk and incidence.
- Inculcate safety culture to prevent accidents, injury and illness to enhance Safety performance across all our operations.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Setting objectives for continual improvement and provide suitable resources and appropriate training.
Management and employees share this commitment towards social responsibility for making our operations environmentally compliant and ensuring safe and healthy workplace environment.